October 4, 2021
Wanted: Executive Assistant
Heritage Winnipeg is currently accepting applications for an Executive Assistant funded through Young Canada Works. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about advocating for and celebrating Winnipeg’s built heritage to join our team. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, the positions may require working from both home and our office located in the Exchange District.
This is a flexible position, offering approximately 18 weeks of full time hours that must be completed by February 28th, 2022. These hours can be completed on a full or part time basis, with the exact working schedule to be negotiated. The anticipated start date is as soon as possible and the rate of pay is $14.00 per hour. Applicants must be a university graduate and meet the criteria set out by Young Canada Works at Building Careers in Heritage to be considered. The position will include but is not limited to managing records, filing, note taking, report writing, editing and helping execute fundraising campaigns. The ideal applicant is a university graduate from a relevant program who possess the following skills, traits, and interests:
· interested in history, architecture and built heritage
· familiar with Heritage Winnipeg
· competent in using Microsoft Office, Zoom, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite
· superior communication and interpersonal skills
· able to meet tight deadlines
· very organized and detail orientated
· works well both independently and as a team
· creative and critical thinker
· strong writing and penmanship skills
HOW TO APPLY
If one of these positions describes your background, skills and natural talents, please submit your resume, cover letter and relevant samples of your work to Cindy Tugwell at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 15th, 2021 at 5:00pm. Only applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.