April 10, 2023
Graduate Wanted: Executive Director’s Assistant
Heritage Winnipeg is currently accepting applications for an Executive Director’s Assistant funded through Young Canada Works at Building Careers in Heritage. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic university graduate passionate about Winnipeg’s built heritage to join our team. Applicants must meet the criteria set out by Young Canada Works at Building Careers in Heritage (graduates) to be considered.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S ASSISTANT
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (35 hours per week) for 47 weeks with an anticipated start date of May 8th, 2023. The rate of pay is $16.00 per hour. Please note the position will require working in person at Heritage Winnipeg’s office located in the Exchange District at 509-63 Albert Street.
The position will include but is not limited to assisting the Executive Director with all tasks and projects including online content, events and administrative duties. The ideal candidate is a university graduate from a relevant program who possess the following skills, traits, and interests:
– interested in history, architecture and built heritage
– familiar with Heritage Winnipeg
– competent in using Microsoft Office, Zoom, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms, Eventbrite, Mailchimp and QuickBooks
– comfortable with both Mac and Windows operating systems
– good design and artistic abilities
– superior communication and interpersonal skills
– able to meet tight deadlines
– very organized and detail orientated
– works well both independently and as a team
– creative and critical thinker
– strong writing and penmanship skills
HOW TO APPLY
If this position describes your background, skills and natural talents, please submit your resume, cover letter and relevant samples of your work to Cindy Tugwell at email@example.com and be sure to specify what position you are applying for. The deadline for applications is Monday, May 1st, 2023 at 5:00pm. Only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview.
Leave a Reply